Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Pay: $45,000 – $50,000
Location: 1045 Harts Lake Road, Battle Creek, MI 49037 (On Site)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 Hour Shift (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
Essential responsibilities include developing marketing strategies, attending industry events, implementing sales tactics, and collaborating with the inside sales department to ensure products reach customers in time.
- Gain thorough understanding of Nexthermal products and features to facilitate discussions with prospects and customers to advise regarding solutions to offer which will provide improved performance.
- Gain knowledge of target markets and applications to understand how our products are used and identify common pain points in those markets.
- Utilize relevant marketing tools to engage visitors to the Nexthermal website to initiate direct contact and gain an understanding of what their requirements may be and how we can provide support.
- Collaborate with Nexthermal marketing to identify initiatives to increase brand awareness and identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrate organized and consistent follow-up with prospects to maintain a full pipeline of opportunities.
- A candidate must be driven and resourceful to gain necessary knowledge and develop strategies to achieve sales growth.
- Technical aptitude will be a critical skill to allow understanding of how products are used in a very diverse variety of manufacturing environments. The ability to read technical drawings will be required to determine customer requirements and determine product specifications.
- A willingness to work in an open office environment and collaborate with our sales, marketing and engineering teams to support sales growth.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to engage various decision makers within organizations in meaningful conversations, both verbally and digitally.
- Mechanical aptitude will be a critical skill to allow an understanding of how our products are used in a very diverse variety of manufacturing processes.
- Approach the sales process with potential customers using an influencer personality to engage in conversation and promote products and solutions to build on Nexthermal’s markets.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Dimensional tolerances.
- The ability to effectively multi-task and handle shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments is beneficial.
- Problem solving ability and mentality.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to read technical and mechanical drawings
- Understanding of electrical concepts is a plus
Education and Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus